Social Media Manager, ICR Digital Branding Practice
ICR, one of the world’s leading public relations and investor relations agencies, is seeking a Social Media Manager to join its growing Digital Branding Practice. S/he will collaborate in the strategic social planning, creative development, research, paid promotion, and day-to-day administration of social media activities for ICR’s current and prospective clients.
The position will be based in ICR’s offices in mid-town Manhattan.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for creating and managing our clients’ social presence:
- Launch and manage ongoing social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Developing client’s editorial calendars, including development of new creative ideas, incorporation of PR materials and messages, and utilizing influencer content.
- Assist in development and managements of paid social campaigns, helping to define audiences, manage promotion budgets and identify optimizations.
- Conduct ongoing social listening and research and analysis as related to managed campaigns, as well as market landscape; develop regular results reports using social listening platforms.
- Support coordinated efforts with the digital branding creative team, as well as ICR’s Public Relations specialists and third-party agency partners.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years of previous experience in social media marketing with either a public relations, advertising or digital agency. In addition, the candidate will possess:
- Superb writing, editing and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with the backend functionality of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms.
- Familiarity with social reporting tools and the ability to extract insights from data.
- Ability to simultaneously manage a number of client campaigns.
- A sincere commitment to collaboration with clients and colleagues.
- A sensitivity to and an affinity for diverse cultures.
- An enthusiastic nature and an entrepreneurial soul.